Here is a basic list of what I need to do.
1) Get Motor coupling made and Motor fitted
2) Get Battery boxes made, Get lid fixings fitted, Give to Brent for fitting into RX8 (Angle iron welding required to hold boxes)
3) Give Soliton to Brent for sizing and fitting.
4) Buy copper buss bar plate and drill on KX3 mill (4 holes per cell x 5 cells per plate = 20 holes per plate)
5) Get the Power steering Canbus widget (needed to enable power steering on RX8)
6) Line battery boxes with plastic packer and fill with cells.
7) Clean every single battery connection back to dry bright copper, and fit bussbars
8) Source and fit BMS or LVC/HVC boards! (can’t get the Methods boards any more so it might have to be a homebrew BMS)
9) Finish building EMW (V12 control board) charger (need to purchase LCD screen’s ASAP)
10) Source components for reverse, Kilovac relays? (ask Steve)